PRONTO nuevas publicaciones en εЇз*M@ŔїÞøŚĺŦä*εЇз

domingo, 12 de agosto de 2007

Learning from my mistakes

What if someone comes to your life and tells you what you think of living is wrong? The one who is wrong is he! because none can know yourself better than yourself. Or it's me the one who is wrong? Don't really f***g know! This is what I'm trying to tell you, my history... Suddenly someone appered and did this: he told me .. Ey it's not like that, you're so wrong. I said "fuck off" ...Because the way I've been living has saved me from suffering too many times that I couldn't think in other possiblities... He said that hinding is not good! He said that not every man is the same! Of course they are! they are all the same! Why is he trying to convince me there's another kind of men who are good to women? That's not true. You're all the same! And that kwoledge of their nature is the best it's happened to me! Now, I don't fucking care if I'm living wrong or not, cuz I'm happy like this...Without LOVE! Without beliving there's a different kind of men that can make me happy! I don't want to depend my hapiness on any one else but me! Men are not reliable at all! That's what I learned from my mistakes, and that's why I'm not gonna let you or anybody get inside my heart and destroy the little rests of it! I am not gonna love anybody again!

5 comentarios:

Lira dijo...

well my friend i can't tell you what a think about it 'cause i haven't lived what you have, but i can say that i hope you're really happy no matter what....

one thing is for sure, we build our own happiness and future and the desicions we make today will have their consecuences tomorrow (obviously)...

take care....you know that even when i am tired or unbearable i will always be your friend (how sweet)....hahaha....bye... kisses

Miguel dijo...

Love is an ilussion just like power anc control are. the truth is that we do not have contrlo over who we fall in love with.. but we can teach our fellings to stop loving.

Jene & Rossy dijo...

well my dear friend I´m glad to know you're happy but I'm afraid I don´t think the same way you do...although I´ve been hurt too... but still I think there is nothing more beautifull than falling in love with someone... feeling that when you are next to that person everything is ok... and that just by looking into his eyes you can feel peace and that he loves you as much as you do.(ta un pelin cursi no?. I LOVE ALVARO...and you too friend!!!

Anónimo dijo...

"love hurts but sometimes it's a good hurt and it feels like u r alive..." Even if i havent ever fallen in love, i believe this is right.

I used to think that love just sucks someway or another cos I heard of some people's disgrace, but then i changed my mind with the idea that love is what it makes human being feel secure, saved and not longer alone. u just have to know how to handle it, not saying it's an easy thing to do but, my advise would be: try not to be blind, not everyone that tells you "I love you" is cos they mean it, dontcha think???

Besides, u can find love all of kinds, familiar, religious among others, not only from a man... enjoy the other kinds dont give it up.

In short, just let love be, it has some tricky ways to catch you, dont let it consume you, it's part of other things that exist in life, open wide your eyes for god's sake...

εЇз*M@ŔїÞøŚĺŦä*εЇз dijo...

let me tell you!!! I alrady understand things I didn't before cuz I was kind of bilnd, or stupid..or retarded..But this new me (hehehe) has a plenty of great things to offer..specially ..LOVE..lots of love for MYSELF, God, friends, enemies, unknown people, , family, and..men love u fellas!!! Thanks for your advaices! Know they're full of good wishes!!! now I can say...I LOVE LOVE!!!!! hihihi...c ya!